CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Cookie Info Script applications and data are hosted using third party hosting services provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS delivers an industry-leading network of state-of-the-art data centers located around the world, including in the United States of America and Australia. Like Cookie Info Script, helping to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of customer data is of the utmost importance to AWS, as is maintaining customer trust and confidence. AWS are certified to the US-EU Safe Harbor Principles and, in compliance with the US-EU Safe Harbor Onward Transfer Principles, act as our agent with regard to data privacy. For more details of AWS's privacy and security processes, please visit http://aws.amazon.com/privacy/ and http://aws.amazon.com/security/.
We use Cloudflare for static content distribution. This service allows the Website to distribute content using servers located across different countries and to optimize performance. Which anonymous data is processed depends on the characteristics and the way Cloudflare is implemented. Their function is to filter communications between the Website and the User’s browser. Considering the widespread distribution of this system, it is difficult to determine the locations to which the contents that may contain anonymous user information are transferred. For more information on CloudFlare, please visit their website: https://www.cloudflare.com/security-policy [https://www.cloudflare.com/security-policy].
• “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use Device Information for:
• Functionality: To recognize you on our website and recognize your previously selected preferences, including your preferred language and your location.
• Advertising: To collect information about your visit, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your web browser, device, and IP address. We sometimes share limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website above tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. Some of our website features may not function if you disable cookies. Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We also collect data you provide to us directly. We refer to the data you provide as “Provided Information.” We collect and process data you provide when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey, opt-in form, or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
The Provided Information we collect may include:
• Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Billing information (billing address, shipping address, payment information, including credit card numbers, etc.)
How we use your Personal Information
We use the Provided Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, delivering products, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use Provided Information to:
• Communicate with you;
• Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
• When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
How we share your Personal Information We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.]
The types of third parties with whom we might share elements of your Personal Information include:
• Payment processors engaged by us to securely store and handle payments information, such as credit or debit card information
• Providers of email management and distribution tools
• Providers of scheduling services
• Providers of security and fraud prevention tools and services,
• Providers of data aggregation and analytics software services that allow us to effectively monitor and optimize our site
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
How we store your data
We use commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information stored on our servers. Of course, no computer network or data transmission on the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and so you submit your information at your own risk. We will maintain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you make a purchase on this Site and/or opt in to receive emails, you agree to receive email communications from this site, including but not limited to newsletters, site updates, promotions, and other announcements and correspondence. We are not responsible for the receipt of any such emails. You are responsible for ensuring that our email address(es) are not blocked or forwarded to your spam folder. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you opt to unsubscribe from receiving emails, you understand that you may no longer receive information or updates from this Site, including promotions.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Your Data Protection Rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. Under certain conditions, you may also have the right to restrict or object to our processing of your data, and to request that we transfer your Personal Information to another organization. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Third Party Websites
Please contact us if you have any complaints about how we use your Personal Information so we can resolve the issue whenever possible. Residents of the European Union also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection regulator, such as the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to exercise your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org Call us: (484) 886-9225 Write to us: PO BOX 725 Downingtown, PA 19335
Learn with Dana